1. Black Fingerless Gloves Necessary for texting on the go mid-winter.
2. Kumamoto Oysters Great after office snack. From Oakland Bay, WA.
3. Postcards Remnants of a recent trip to Rio.
4. International Parcel Can never have enough maps.
5. Skateboard In the neighborhood transportation.
6. The East Pole An arctic film brochure.
7. Collins Field Guide Because you need to know who's the biggest.
8. Man of the World Journal A little seasonal tool shopping.
9. 1969 Playboy When they were $1 and Fords were starting at $1,995.
10. Headphones Subway soundproofing.
11. Lagunitas IPA Refreshment.
12. iPhone 5S Communication is key.
13. Shucking Knife Every one should have one good shucker on hand.
14. Vintage Sledgehammer Never know what might need fixing.
15. Macallan 12 Personal preference.
16. Remington TargetMaster 38 Special Gun range protocol.
17. Shawl Sweater Cold nights brewing.
18. BillyKirk Key Fob Apartment, 68 Ford, vintage keychains.